Genome Institute, BIOTEC
The Genome Institute (GI) is the national program for the genomic sciences in Thailand. In October 2006, the molecular biologist, protein biochemist, bioinformaticist and biostatist embodies the core values of GI: scientific integration, medical and agricultural focus and international collaboration. National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) under National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) is the parent funding body for the GI and has a long term commitment to create a world-class infrastructure.
To meet this commitment, GI mission is aimed for
- Keeping abreast with leading technologies
- Servicing genomics related research and development
- Establishing technology platform for Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
- Incubating world-class research/researchers
- Publishing in high impact factor journal
There are currently no items in this folder.